- # Versatile aluminum roll-top table # 600 denier fabric # 4 zippered compartment # Side pouch for transportation of table top
- # Padded carry handles for easy handling # telescoping aluminum legs # Unzip the lower divider to accomodate a Mtn Series stove # Blue organizer is lined for use as cooler or sink
- * 15 3/4" x 27" x 18 1/4" (with legs collapsed) * Table height with legs extended - 28" * Table top dimensions: 27" x 17" * Individual bag dimensions: 12" x 11' x 6 1/2"
- Remove the lower two bags and unzip the divider and you'll have plenty of room to stow a Mtn. Series stove. The aluminum top stores easily in it's own compartment when it's time to go.
- Extendable legs are perfect for raising the table to a perfect cooking height. Handles on the side make for easy transportation.
A tidy camper is a happy camper Having the Sherpa Camp Table and Organizer is like having kitchen cupboards at the campsite. When the legs are compressed and pouches zipped, the carry handles make it easy to grab and go. The four padded bags keep everything organized during storage and transport but as an added feature, the blue organizer bag is lined and can be used as a cooler or even a kitchen sink. A rollout aluminum tabletop attaches to the frame and is stowed away when not in use. Internal zipping storage dividers can be adjusted to customize storage options and open up enough room for a Mtn. Series stove or Portable Outdoor Oven.
Versatile aluminum roll-top table
600 denier fabric
4 zippered compartment
Side pouch for transportation of table top
Padded carry handles for easy handling
Telescoping aluminum legs
Unzip the lower divider to accommodate a Mountain Series stove
Blue organizer is lined for use as cooler or sink
15 3/4″ x 27″ x 18 1/4″ (with legs collapsed)
Convenient table height with legs extended – 28″
Table top dimensions: 27″ x 17″
Individual bag dimensions: 12″ x 11″ x 6 1/2″
Product Review- Camp Sherpa Camp Table and Organizer
I love this streamlined table with drawers for putting things away! It’s sturdy enough to hold the camp stove or camp oven… but we also use it for a dish washing station.
The drawers are perfect for storing dishes and utensils.