- Portable food prep station brings the kitchen to the campsite or tailgate
- Side table is specially-designed to allow you to cook on your Coleman® stove
- Kitchen includes paper towel holder, condiment racks, removable sink basin, pantry shelf and a lantern hook
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant steel frame
- Pack-Away® design folds compactly and hooks together for integrated storage
- Incredibly compact, one-handed, lightweight carrying
- 1-year limited warranty
Imagine unpacking a whole kitchen structure out of a compact carry case!
Unpack the Coleman Packaway Deluxe Camp Kitchen, and you have stable counter space for food-preparation, a separate grilling area, a removable washing tub, and storage for utensils, spices, supplies and more.
The Deluxe Kitchen features a wire-grid side shelf that fits all Coleman stoves, bringing the stove up to countertop level for convenient cooking. There s a useful shelf underneath for additional storage, plus lantern hook, spice rack, removable washing tub, towel rack, paper-towel holder, produce bin, and utensil hooks — a place for everything, so you’ll stay organized while you cook. The medium-density fiberboard top and aluminum frame are built to withstand the elements, so the Camp Kitchen is great for camping, backyard barbecues, tailgating and more.
It folds up easily into the included carry case and weighs 24.2 pounds.
Product Review Coleman Pack-Away Deluxe Camp Kitchen
This really is the mother of all Camp Kitchens… it comes with all you need to prepare meals comfortably in the wild. I’d recommend this for anyone who is planning to stay in one camping place for more than a day.
But it’s also perfect for tailgating! or even Block parties!